TWO YEARS REGULAR CLASS ROOM PROGRAMMES (2019-2021)
1. KERALA HSE SCIENCE STREAM:
(Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology/Computer Science with Arabic/Malayalam/Hindi as Second Language)
- AISA IIT ZENITH: Targets full A+ in Board Examination with Intensive and Integrated Coaching for IIT/ IISER/NISER/KVPY etc.
- AISA MEDI ZENITH: Targets full A+ in Board Examination with Intensive and Integrated Coaching for NEET/ JIPMER/ AIMS/IISER/NISER/KVPY etc.
Kerala HSE Commerce Stream:
- AISA COM SUMMIT: Targets full A+ in Board Examination with Integrated Coaching for CA/CS Foundation
II. ONE YEAR FULL TIME REPEATERS’ CLASS ROOM PROGRAMMES
- AISA IIT RANK BOOSTER(Duration 1 Year) – Engineering Entrance Coaching – IIT JEE (Mains & Advanced)
- AISA MEDI RANK BOOSTER (Duration 1 Year)– Medical Entrance Coaching – NEET/ AIMS/ JIPMER
SHORT TERM COURSES (30 DAYS):
(Starting from 1st week of April 2019)
- AISA BOOM(Duration 1 Month) Power Packed Crash Programme for Outgoing 12th Standard Students enabling them with tools and means to clear the IIT/ JEE/ NEET/ AIMS/ JIPMER/ IISER Entrance Examinations
- AISA BRIDGE(Duration: 4-5 weeks)This is a systematic academic approach to boost up the confidence level of theoutgoing 10th Standard students to pursue with Various Medical /Engineering Entrance Examinationsgiving them orientation about the Scope of study and various career opportunities on accomplishment of these professional courses.
This course will help students build a base and do a smooth transition between what they have learnt till 10th and what they will learn in 11th.
Bridge course It is part of the two year course for IIT- JEE & NEET Entrance Exams.
Duration: 4-5 weeks with 4 weekly sessions
For a quantum jump in the level of confidence and competence we conduct few aptitude & mental ability sessions and revision of 10thmaths and science in more scientific and logical depth. Such sessions bridge up the gap between differences in levels of school studies till class 10th and competitive exam requirement. Gradually their level of understanding shoots up even before our regular course starts.